Creating a Shared Calendar - Outlook Web Version
These steps are based using the Outlook Web (browser based) version
To create a Calendar that can be shared, viewed and accessed by selected people follow the steps below:
- Open Outlook in your Browser - go to the Calendar (bottom left)
- On the Calendar screen, click on Add Calendar
- Create a blank Calendar ( Choose a name for the calendar, the color and charm are optional) and Save
You should now see the new Calendar appear in your list.
- Select the new Calendar and you will see three (3) dots appearing next to the name, click on these.
- Now click on Sharing and Permissions
- Add names or email addresses of the people you want to have access to your Calendar.
- Once you have added people, you can choose the type of access they have to the Calendar.
- When finished, go back to the Sharing and Permissions Screen of the selected Calendar to be able to manage people added or change access settings for each of them.
Accessing and using a shared mailbox via Outlook online (Webmail)
Setting up a shared mailbox in the Outlook Web Client Log into you Office 365 account and access Outlook. At the Outlook main screen, on the left hand side you should see Folders, right click on Folders this and select Add shared folder A popup ...
Opening a shared mailbox as a separate mailbox (webmail)
Opening a shared mailbox as a separate mailbox using Outlook on the Web (webmail) This guide will assist you in opening a shared mailbox in a separate window/tab so you can use it like a normal email account. You will need to log in with your Scout ...
Adding a Shared Mailbox to your Mobile Device
Please note the below steps are for the Outlook Mobile Application which is available on iOS and Android in the App/Play store free from Microsoft, due to the nature of how a shared mailbox function setup via the Outlook app is the only supported ...
Changing Outlook View [Focused Inbox and Conversation View] (Webmail)
Enabling and disabling focused inbox The focused view in Microsoft Outlook is a system that sorts your emails into 'Focused' and 'Other'. Focused will show any emails that are sent directly to you while other will show emails that have been sent to ...
Setting up your Scouts QLD email on your PC/Mac using Outlook
Please note you cannot connect to an Office 365 Email using Outlook 2007 or earlier due to one of the communication protocols being depreciated. Further information can be found here: ...