Scouts Queensland Strategic Plan 2023 - 2028
'Empowering young people to their full potential through our Youth Program'
Attached to this article are resources to support your Unit, Group, District, Region or Team in the delivery of the Strategic Plan:
- Strategy on a Page (the 4 pillars of the Strategic Plan)
- Strategic Plan Document (in full)
- Strategy Worksheet (populate your own Actions and Success Measures)
- Stop, Start, Continue Exercise Template
- Scouts Queensland Strategic Plan Update (November 2023)
Editable worksheets to support the Stop
Start Continue exercise in your Region/District/Group.
- Simply get your team
together and using the Single Stop/Start/Continue Sheet – capture all the
ideas that your team think should be actions for your Region/District/Group.
- Next as a Group you
should prioritise them - what is the most important to least important in
- Then select the top 3 or
5 (dependent on the number) and carry them over to the summary page -
single sheet that lists Stop/Start/Continue.
- This single sheet could
be displayed in the den/shared on teams for all to see - so that the Group/District/Region know what you are working on.
- Scan and email this sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Then some of these actions
may support your strategic plan actions.